So what have I been up to today? Well, the icon I'm using is a hint. I've finally gotten my main Warcraft alt, Forrester, as far as level 40. There's not any huge advantage, really, now that mounts can be bought as early as 30, but it's still nice. And he's gotten some better armor and made some progress with his engineering. Plus I've been taking advantage of the special winter quests. One of them requires Small Eggs for a cookie recipe, so I've been grabbing eggs with a lower character, then mailing them to Forrester to auction off to other players. I'm making a lot of money for just a little time and effort!
My other main accomplishment for the day was present wrapping! I'm going down to Marshall tomorrow night for my mom's family's Christmas party, and I'm going to be dropping off the presents for Mom, Dad, and Kipp so I don't have to drag them with me Wednesday (when I return for Christmas Eve and Christmas proper). I've gone a bit overboard, possibly; three presents for each parent and two for my brother. (Plus four for indigoskynet, but that's another story entirely.) But I really enjoy giving gifts, when I have the money available to do it.
In between the above, I found myself wandering deviantART in search of fanart -- this time, There She Is!! fanart. There's actually quite a bit of it! So I thought I'd share some of my favorites, since Indigo wanted to see.
* Well, we'll start with one that isn't fanart, but... I never noticed these parallels! Awesome.
* SO CUTE.
* Aww, Doki.
* HAPPY END.
* Adorable at dinner.
* Hahaha, the spectator reactions are hilarious.
* Here we pause for a spiky rabbit interlude.
* Times two!
* And now back to adorable hugs.
* A-Ahahahaha, as Pokémon? Seriously? I love the Internet.
* One artist's rendition of step 4...
* ...and her guess at what would happen in step 5.
* I want this tie.
* I totally believe that she celebrates everything like this.
* Full cast in detailed beauty!
* The expressions in this one? Priceless.
* N-Nose rub. So... CUTE.
* A funny rendition of the first chase.
* More hugs!
* And we close out with the cutest thing ever. EVER.
And finally... Darn, what was I going to close with? Hang on a second. ... Oh yeah! I made pizza egg rolls for the first time tonight. Yeah, I know, it's not like it's difficult or anything, but I'd just never gotten around to it. They turned out well, if a bit singed.