Other than that, it was a good day.
1) Got the laundry done and put neatly away.
2) Found that hard drive I want at CompUSA for the same low price Amazon had it at. So I can buy it in person and not worry about the shipping.
3) On that topic, Thursday's check should give me enough to pay rent and get the hard drive, with $10 or $20 left to carry me to Oct. 5th.
4) Kipp's coming over to work tomorrow (I believe) to square away our standing debt, which will further assist my financial situation.
5) Picked up a couple new bins to put my CDs and DVDs in (to replace the black baskets to the left of the scanner). They hold more and look nicer, too.