- Make appointment for eye exam
- Call Nintendo regarding EBA replacement
- Pack up laundry
Visit a campus computer lab
- Print off a Lenscrafters coupon
- Print off an investment account form
Go to the mall
- Get haircut
Take eye exam, order glasses
- Find a new pair of black jeans
Pick up glasses Stop at shopping plaza
- Buy 60w light bulbs, poss. other groceries
- Check Michael's for supplies for CAT-5 bracelet attempt #2
- Buy more clothes hangers
- Put away clothes
- Finish sorting out bins
- Wash dishes
In kind of a lousy mood, even though I did well today and got a lot done, because I've put myself in danger of overdrawing my account. Either that or bouncing my rent check -- and neither of those is a good thing. Amazon.com said my FFVI shipment was going to be delayed, so I decided if I found a copy at the mall, I'd buy that and then cancel when I got home. Found it, bought it, then when I got home, the Amazon.com copy had been shipped. Argh.
Apparently I can just refuse the shipment and I'll get a full refund, but that'll take a while to go through, and for now I'm $11 short of the rent payment, which my landlord apparently hasn't cashed yet. So if I can get $11 into my account before he cashes it, I'm good. Otherwise, it's either going to overdraw or bounce, and -- obviously -- I don't want either of those to happen. Well, all I can do is wait for my brother to get in touch with me; he owes me some money, and if we meet up quickly enough I can deposit it tomorrow.
Well, other than that, it's been a good day, so hopefully I can get it taken care of and then enjoy the rest of my time off.
1) Got new glasses! Up close there's not much difference, but at a distance things look a lot sharper now.
2) Got Final Fantasy VI Advance! I'm already to the river-rafting section.
3) Got the laundry finished, including a bunch of T-shirts that've been packed up since I moved into my last apartment.
4) Got some new light bulbs for the previously-burnt-out light in my kitchen.
5) Mom's promised to mail me a check in the morning -- she's covering the cost of the glasses, plus giving me some money to spend on myself for my birthday.
...and I just remembered, in two weeks I'm going to be 23. Whoa.