Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little-known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little-known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
- When sleeping, I'm usually most comfortable on my side, curled up in a little ball, in order to keep as warm as possible.
- I collect coins that are either A) foreign, B) modified/mangled/mutilated in some way, or C) minted in my birthyear (1984). Working as a cashier, I see more than a few of these.
- I have an enormous tin foil ball on top of my refrigerator, which has been with me (the foil ball, not the refrigerator) since middle school. Some time soon I'll post a photo of it, since Indigo ♥ gave me a digicam for Christmas.
- 95% of my purchases are done using my debit card. I save every receipt in my wallet, then input the transactions in Microsoft Money a handful at a time.
- I drink a lot of water when I'm at home. I have a gallon-sized jug of water sitting in the fridge, and I fill my water bottle from that every time it gets empty.
- On my computer desk, I have (from left to right): an HP scanner, my phone and the cord to its AC adapter, a Motorola cable modem, my computer's flatscreen monitor, the receiver for my cordless keyboard and mouse, an old Compaq PDA in its charger, and the Saitek gamepad faetan gifted me with.
- My favorite dessert is white chocolate cheesecake, for which my mother has a delicious recipe. My second favorite dessert is pumpkin pie.
- I have a lot of stuffed animals, for some reason. Among them are a bear that I've had since childhood, a griffin, a ferret, two chocobos, a hedgehog, a mallard, and Dilbert. (Yes, really.)
- When I'm writing, fiction or non-fiction, I often pause to read what I've written aloud to myself. This lets me make sure it sounds good to the ear, and makes it easier to check for typos.
- My favorite color is blue. (This one's not exactly little-known, but I'm kinda straining for ideas, heh.)
1) Work went smoothly and pleasantly today.
2) Getting in another YAH MUX scene, for the first time in a while. I have neglected poor Ishida.
3) Getting a little work done on my personal art page. Nothing there yet, but the most basic of basics are there.
4) Getting some work done on some fanfiction I started recently. (I'm great at beginning projects. Finishing them, not so much.)
5) Tomorrow I have the day off!