I brought home a tiny candle from work. It smells like strawberries and cream. ...It might not be such a good idea, having a candle that I'm going to be constantly tempted to eat.
1) Work was nearly painless today!
2) Eric and Wednesday are engaged, man. :D Indigo texted me at work to let me know, and it had me grinning through the rest of my shift.
3) Chowed down on half of a frozen pizza, and I can take some of what's left to work tomorrow.
4) Hanging out on Gate, RPing and plotting HORRIBLE EVIL SCHEMES OF DOOM with Kon and Haruhi.
5) Found downloads for three entire seasons of My Life as a Teenage Robot.
I saw a couple episodes on Nickelodeon when I was hanging out with Indigo, and then when I was looking around the Frederator web site today (since they're the studio who made Adventure Time), I saw they'd made that show too. And there was a link to the aforementioned download site on their MLaaTR blog. So I've been grabbing a few episodes, and quite enjoying them.
"Incidentally, why were you rummaging through the dump?" "... I don't understand the question." This show cracks me up. And Jenny and Brad are cute OK FINE SO I'M A COMPLETE SAP I ADMIT IT.
Time for bed, shortly, and work before noon. (At least only 11:30, instead of 10 like today.) G'night, all!