- $600 cash
- $75 in Barnes & Noble gift cards
- $75 in Best Buy gift cards
- $30 in Target gift cards
- $20 in Amazon.com gift cards
- A lovely new down coat
- A digital camera (the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P20)
- Underwear, socks, and white T-shirts
- A ThinkGeek/Despair Inc. "Demotivators" 2007 wall calendar
- A new desk and bookshelf, to be brought up and installed after my trip to Atlanta
- A coin-sorting bank (which turned out to be defective; oh, well)
1) Spent my Target gift card, on a nice air popcorn popper and a copy of PopCap Games' Bejeweled 2.
2) Spent one of my Best Buy cards, on a copy of Tetris DS. (Boy, some of these game modes are weird. Interesting, though.)
3) Got that defective copy of Elite Beat Agents mailed to Nintendo for replacement.
4) The two items I've ordered from Amazon.com both shipped today.
5) I have tomorrow off, which I will hopefully spend cleaning. The apartment's a bit of a mess.