1) I am a hopeless, sappy romantic at heart. I love to read romantic stories/fanfics (and I quite enjoy writing/role-playing romantic scenes as well).
2) I like to be fairly warm in bed, and I like the water fairly hot in the shower. I can't sleep if I'm cold, and I can't stand cold showers.
3) I'm growing my hair out to donate to charity, even though I can't stand it when my hair gets in my face. I've always kept my hair cut short ever since I was a kid, so I'm still not used to it being so long.
4) I have very strong allergies. I was pretty much allergic to nearly everything they tested me for, back in high school. Pollen, dust, dander, you name it. No food or medicinal allergies, though, and I'm not allergic to bee stings. So that's good.
5) I am extremely particular about the way files are arranged on my computer. All programs go into Program Files, and my Documents folder is sorted into categories and many sub-directories. (The main ones are Backups, Books, Comics, Downloads, Games, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, Notes, Pictures, Programming, Schoolwork, and Web Site.)
6) Saturday is the first anniversary of the day I met my beautiful girlfriend indigoskynet in real life. <3
And since I can't keep track of who has and hasn't done this, no tags from me. Just try the meme if you feel like it.
(Random fact number seven: I am very tired. *toddles off to bed*)