* Attempting to get into Illustration Friday. I've done a couple nice pieces, including this rap robot that I'm quite pleased with (based on a song my brother wrote). Still several Fridays behind, though.
* Spending time with my treasure indigoskynet. Miss her a lot; she visited for about a week in late May, which wasn't long enough by a long shot. But we talk on AIM every day and night without fail, and we don't let a day go by without saying "I love you" to each other.
* Hanging out on gatemush. In addition to Ishida from Bleach, I've picked up Ranma Saotome and Invader Zim. It's a lot of fun. I've had three scenes with Zim so far, but they've all been comedic gold. (And I just today finished an adorably cute scene with Ishida and Orihime; see scenes 87 and 88 for the scoop.) Here are all of my logs, in case you don't have the link.
* Playing video games. I played a lot of FF8, because that FF8 parody thread on Something Awful's forums (don't have the link, sadly) got my nostalgia going. But more recently I've been working through Paper Mario (the original N64 one) and FF9, because we talked about it in the Gate OOC room a while ago and I'm tempted to play Steiner on Videoland.
* Writing fanfiction. Well, working on it, anyway. I'm chipping away at a pair of Bleach fanfics, one Ishida-centric, the other focusing on four of the five mains (and Chad gets a few walk-ons, at least), and I should have something to show for one of them soon. I do, however, have an actual completed fanfic to show off: Watch Out For Snakes, a really goofy Cheeky Angel fic. (It's the first Cheeky Angel fanfic on FFN, which makes me absurdly pleased.) Also still have the request ficlets rattling around in my head. Shouldn't take me too long to get more of those written up.
* Working. The less said about that the better, far as I'm concerned.
What haven't I been doing? I won't go into that now. I'm trying to keep a more positive outlook and keep from beating up on myself for what I don't do. There's lots of stuff I need to do, but I'm not going to dwell. I'm going to just take it one step at a time, with my treasure's help.