I plan to do a proper post or two tomorrow, in between cleaning up my apartment and setting up one of my Christmas presents (so if you see me online, poke me until I get back to those! ~_^). But right now, before I turn in for the night, I want to make a quick post concerning the common LJ meme (journalus postis mimicus).
I have a love-hate relationship with memes. Depending on my mood, I either enjoy them or skim over them when they turn up on my FL. But on the whole, I usually enjoy them. I'd like to do some myself, but I've long since forgotten which ones I specifically wanted to do. So I'm going to let you guys decide for me.
I have constructed something which will, now and forever, be known as the Meta-Meme. The rules are simple:
1. You pick out one or more memes, quizzes, lists of questions, or whatever that I've never done. Within reasonable limits, I mean, 15 memes would be a bit much.
2. You link to your chosen memes or explain them in a comment.
3. I do the memes or fill out the quizzes everyone suggests, linking each one from this post (and linking back to this post on each of them).
4. I'm allergic to tagging. You copy this if you feel like it, you don't if you don't.
So sometime tomorrow (or at least within the week), I intend to talk about:
* How I did in classes this semester. (SPOILER WARNING: a lot better than I'd expected.)
* My holiday weekend and my Christmas haul. (One section subtitle: "The Laptop That Wouldn't Die".)
* Possibly my mental health or lack thereof. (Friend-locked, if I do decide to post it.)
* RPGs and Me. (A one-part series about my success [or lack thereof] with online role-playing.)
* I dunno, maybe something about drawing too?
And with that, I'm to bed. Later, all.