Hey, remember me? Yeah, I'm ready to start posting again. sages_of_chaos has eaten my life, but said life must have some sort of accelerated healing, because I'm getting back on track. I'm gonna be writing in this journal on a daily basis again. (I know you're all thrilled.)
Now, today I had work from 10 AM to 4:30 PM, so I set my alarm for 8 -- and actually got up right on time. That was the first sign today would be a good day. Then I missed the bus to work, which put me in a bad mood for about five or ten minutes. But I quickly got over that and served my six and a half hours with a smile.
So since I got home I've been messing around on the computer a bit. Which is not what I had planned. But it's okay, because I've just started my chores! I'm going to do my laundry and clean my room tonight. I already have the first load of laundry in the washer, and I'm about to pick up the trash.
And presenting my to-do list for the night!
- Laundry (because people would be scarred for life if I went around naked)
blues(mmm, shirt and pants fresh from the dryer) whites
- Clean Room (if there's trash more than a month old on the floor, you know you're in trouble)
trash out food into kitchen laundry (from the last time I did it) away dishes washed
- CDs/DVDs away
- books and magazines sorted
- misc stuff stored
- RL LJ -- real catch-up post (what's been going on lately)
- chat with friends (when you see me come back from away, say hi!)
- Sages of Chaos (must... catch up... too... many... posts!)
- art (providing initials, because I know no one's gonna guess)
- New icons
- ShayCaron is pleased
- ShayCaron is sick
- ShayCaron is amused
- ShayCaron is furious
- ShayCaron is multiversal
- New icons